WIN AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF WICKED WITCHES
Remember a little bit ago when we had a contest for an autographed anthology that was provided by a mysterious benefactor? Will that person has generously contributed another anthology for a give away! Up for grabs this time is Wicked Witches: An Anthology of the New England Horror Writers, autographed by editor Scott T. Goudsward. To be eligible to win, just fill out the form below and correctly answer the question. U.S. residents only, no PO Boxes. Good luck!
New England has a rich, dark history with the supernatural. From this region many writers of dark fiction have fueled their stories. One chapter in history has been the stuff of legends and nightmares: the Witch. Look to ancient mythology or your next door neighbor and you will find them, practicing arts both Dark and Light. The New England Horror Writers proudly present a new anthology which pays tribute to those whose ancestors were accused, hung, pressed, drowned, or burned at the stake. Enter these pages, wander the hard roads of Colonial America or modern corporate boardrooms, to face the Witch.
Wicked Witches, fiction from New England’s most talented writers: G.D. Dearborn, Barry Lee Dejasu, Peter N. Dudar, Jeremy Flagg, Joshua Goudreau, Catherine Grant, Jan Kozlowski, Patrick Lacey, Izzy Lee, Nick Manzolillo, John McIlveen, Paul McMahon, James A. Moore, Errick A. Nunnally, Ogmios, Suzanne Reynolds-Alpert, Doug Rinaldi, Rob Smales, Morgan Sylvia, K.H. Vaughan, Morven Westfield and Trisha J. Wooldridge
Introduction by Penny Dreadful; Cover art by Mikio Murakami
1. One entry per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Entries accepted from USA residents only.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No alternative prize is available.
5. Winners will be drawn from correct answers received by the closing date from eligible entrants.
6. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes. Where prizes are sent overseas, all fees (including, but not limited to, local customs fees, import taxes and excess delivery charges) are the sole responsibility of recipient. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will provide a secondary or replacement prize in the case where prize is held pending payment, or seized by a country's customs department.
7. Neither HorrorTalk nor the contest sponsors will be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
8. Prizes may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of without the express, written permission of HorrorTalk. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from all future contests.
9. HorrorTalk reserves the right to refuse entry to known serial competition entrants, 'compers' and social media profiles that consist predominantly of contest entries. HorrorTalk will have ultimate and final say on who fits those criteria. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. HorrorTalk reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contest closes July 1st, 2018.